We Are Open For All Patients!
We’ve taken precautions to ensure your health and safety. If you are not feeling well, please reschedule & consult your physician. Call us to discuss how we will take care of your specific needs.
Gold Country Hearing: Your Hearing Aid Experts in Sacramento, Grass Valley, Lodi, and Rocklin, CA
Singing birds. The whir of city life. An alarm clock. Raindrops hitting the windshield. Those are just some of the many sounds we often take for granted. But for those with hearing loss, it’s a different story. Hearing loss can muffle the joy of your existence and make you feel like an outsider in your own life.
At Gold Country Hearing, we understand how important your sense of hearing is to your quality of life as well as your health and happiness. We can help restore your hearing so you can continue to do the activities you enjoy, whether it’s going to work, watching movies or playing with your grandchildren.
Don’t suffer in silence. Discover today what we’ve accomplished for so many others in Sacramento, CA who were experiencing hearing loss. Through our audiologist services, we’ve helped hundreds of people just like you regain control of their lives. We can help you too. Our hearing solutions and sound advice can help make speech clearer through highly sophisticated hearing technology. We can also offer effective strategies to make communicating with family members, friends, and colleagues easier. Better hearing is just a phone call away!
Take the first step toward better hearing today. Call us at 866-400-5574
Kimberly Bonney, AuD.
Wonder if you have hearing loss?
Take our online hearing test!
What is Real Ear Measurement?
During the fitting, your audiologist will verify that your hearing aids will amplify sound properly by performing a Real Ear Measurement. This process involves inserting a device into the ear canal which is connected to an external microphone. The volume of sound near your eardrums is then measured without the hearing aids in your ears. This test ensures suitable amplification for your individual hearing loss and is recommended by both the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and the American Academy of Audiology.
The audiologist will then insert your hearing aids in your ears and turn them on. You’ll hear sounds at different volumes to verify the amplification is the correct level for your ears, and that loud sounds don’t cause discomfort.
Once the fitting is completed, your audiologist will show you how to properly maintain and care for your hearing aids. This includes how to insert and remove the hearing aids, as well as how to change the batteries.
Voted Best Hearing Aid Center 2018
Thank you to everyone who voted to make us the winner of Best Hearing Aid Center in this year’s A-List Awards! We’ll keep working hard to help you improve your hearing and your quality of life.
“I’ve worn hearing aids for 35 years. During that time I’ve had several specialists that I’ve worked with so I feel more than qualified to make this recommendation. I had a bad experience in town with another Audiologist and had almost given up. I wanted a second opinion and I also wanted something I could afford. Gold Country Hearing worked well within my budget and gave me the options I needed to make a good decision. Yes you can afford hearing aids! You’ll find the staff kind, supportive and efficient. I will never forget their kindness.”
5 Reasons to Act Today
1. You'll increase your self-confidence.
2. You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
3. You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and you won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
4. You’ll feel better physically.
5. You’ll enjoy life more.
You don’t have to live with hearing loss.
You don’t have to live with hearing loss.
Why Choose Gold Country Hearing?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.